Removing the Title from a Web Part Page
By default, a Web Part Page will display a graphic and heading above the web parts you add.
This can take up valuable screen space, so to remove it:
- Navigate to the document library in which the Web Part Page is located.
- Select the Edit Properties item from the edit menu:
- Click the Open Web Page in maintenance view link:
- Check the Web Part Page Title Bar check box and click Close.
- Click on Go Back to Web Part Page to ensure the title has been removed.
Note that the Web Part Page is closed and not deleted. This allows you to re-add the title from the closed web part gallery. You can choose to delete it if you want.